One morning I opened my blog and saw that I was nominated for the “Blogger Recognition Award” by Gina Uche (https://ginauche.wordpress.com/). She has a great writing and art blog worth visiting. Thank You, Gina!
The Blogger Recognition Award probably was founded by Eve Estells. This award was created with such a great intentions to make a connection between bloggers to help each other.
Also she set a few requirements (numbered rules below) to receive this award.
Rule 1: Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Rule 2: Provide a link to the award creator.
Rule 3: Attach the award to your post.
Rule 4: Nominate fifteen other bloggers, excluding yourself and the person who nominated you.
Rule 5: Write a brief story of how you started your blog.
Rule 6: A piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
Rule 7: Comment on the blogs you have named here to let them know you have nominated them.
So.. about how it all began.
I found myself in a lot of daily situations where I was observing the behavior of others. There are often people who seemed to be anxious and disappointed of the life or something else. I decided to show my opinion and share personal experience so I could bring that awesome smile back on their faces. I’m on the very beginning of my blog, but I hope I have already improved the quality of life for someone. Also I find important to share those successful stories of others from around the world.
I could give a lot of advices, but I will give the most important one for myself. You have to do (whatever You are doing – writing, drawing, singing, dancing, blogging) it with good intentions. Every word, every line, every note, every step and every article should contain love. Love of helping others and showing that writing could be great, drawing and dancing as well and even blogging. For me it’s not possible to write something without love and passion. Start to love Yourself and Your hobbies as well.
So my nominees are:
- pallakforever @ https://pallak2016.wordpress.com/
- Arohi @ https://zhwadevivre.wordpress.com/
- Jason @ https://jwalkergs.wordpress.com/
- Stephanie @ http://stephaniehuesler.com/
- Ambi @ https://theambivert123.wordpress.com/
- Natalie @ http://natalieheslop.com/
- Drem @ http://artofdrem.com/
- Miriam @ https://outanabout.wordpress.com/
- Donna @ http://alittlebirdtweets.com/
- David @ https://barsetshirediaries.wordpress.com/
- Fatima @ https://livingsimplyy.wordpress.com/
- Kah @ https://kahchoonblog.wordpress.com/
- Dajena @ https://moonskittles.wordpress.com/
- Gel @ https://geelinlovesconan.wordpress.com/
- Mike @ http://mikeandberg.com/
I have to choose only 15, but if You are not included in this list, it does not mean that I do not enjoy Your work or find it useless. More important than awards is Your passion and intentions. Keep up spreading love!